Aug 15, 2023
After years of writing alone and then sharing my work on the Evolutionary OKRs Playbook with (wonderful, patient) beta readers, with this rewrite I’m doing something different.
It’s time to write (and read) in public.
Certain chapters of the book are being shared via our email newsletter first; then after a week or two, some will be shared via the Red Currant Collective Blog, via Medium, and here, as Thinkydoers podcast episodes.
As terrifying as this is for me personally, it’s time. The final rewrite is buzzing along, I’ve got a target date for the v1 eBook release if I keep up at this writing and editing pace, and it’s necessary to get this thing out so it can help the people who need it.
So here in this episode, I’m sharing the first full chapter, Chapter One: Objectives and Key Results: How did we get here?
And if you don't want to wait for the public release of each chapter, you can get the early peek by joining our newsletter at http://findrc.co/newsletter.
Key Points From This Episode:
• My excitement to bring you chapter one of Sara’s Evolutionary OKRs Playbook.
• The resources that we’re planning on offering for the rest of the year and in 2024.
• How many of us stumble into OKRs
• Why I'm an emphatic OKR activist.
• A sneak peek for next week: why should you adopt a glossary of OKR terms at the very beginning of implementation.
“Incoherence is my kryptonite.” — [08:22]